Saturday, December 12, 2009

H1N1, Swine Flu Vaccine. A Cure Or A New Method Of Birth Control Sold By The World Health Organization...You Decide._Global Activist

 Comments taken from article at the end of this post. 


October 9, 2009 at 2:41 pm
(1) Jo says: I got the flu vaccine (regular not H1N1) at 8 weeks pregnant. Three days later I miscarried. I am not going to get the H1N1.
October 26, 2009 at 11:07 am

(2) Regrets says:
I got both vaccines on Thursday. I was 9 weeks pregnant. I miscarried on Sunday. I was told by several doctors to get these vaccines. Now I wish I followed my gut feeling and not get them at ALL!
October 29, 2009 at 8:33 am

(3) :( says: i work in a hospital like setting and was told ‘the benefits outweigh the risks” 1am i got the vaccine, 3am i started bleeding and cramping, 3pm miscarried. you decide
October 31, 2009 at 1:29 pm

(4) sue says: I had the H1N1 vaccination and 24 hours later had a miscarriage.
October 31, 2009 at 8:25 pm

(5) Linda Hill says: My daughter in law was 10 weeks pregnant and had the H1N1 vaccine on Friday that night she miscarried.
November 1, 2009 at 9:58 pm

(6) Stephanie says: I received the H1N1 over a week ago. I am now 5 weeks. I am doing well so far.
November 2, 2009 at 10:52 pm

(7) SoSorry says:
I was so ready to get the H1N1 vaccine last week and they were only giving them to pregnant women. I was 6 weeks along and got it and the next day I started cramping and miscarried. I already had two healthy pregnancies and never miscarried or had any problems. My doctors think I am crazy to think it was the H1N1 but if no one looks into this than other women will not know. I am so sorry that I got it.
November 3, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Do you believe everything your doctor tells you? I once did too.
Dr. Moon, once Director of Cardiovascular Services at Redding
Med in Redding, CA. was my doctor.  Do a Google Search on 
him.


Thanks For The Visit_Global Activist

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment