Tuesday, November 10, 2009

H1N1 VIRUS, SWINE FLU PANDEMIC SCAM BY BIG PHARMA AND THEIR PAID OFF REGULATORS_Disclaimer Included By_Global Activisit

Sadly most people will spend less time researching 
this virus and the vaccine programs being offered by
The World Health Organization, than planning a trip
to Disney Land with the kids.  From everything I've
read this could be a big, BIG mistake.  People please
do your homework before you subject your family
to this vaccine. 


I too, at one time trusted whatever my government
told me and it almost cost me my life in Vietnam.
It cost 48,000 of my generation theirs'. All I'm saying
is inspect what you expect. Don't just get in line like
sheep and take a cure that is worse than the virus.
_Global Activist.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment