Thursday, November 5, 2009

SWINE FLU, H1N1 VIRUS, PANDEMIC SCAM-STOP- Before You Take The Vaccine, Check this site out. _Global Activist

PRESS RELEASE-Date Line-Posted November 5th. 2009-San Francisco, California, By Global Activist.

My pen name is Global Activist. I am a citizen's activist living in Northern California, of the worst kind. I do not do this for profit, nor power, only to spread the news and truth as I believe it in my heart, to be.

On these pages we will begin to expose a life-threatening, horrible campaign of lies, misinformation and profit, all being done at the expense of the citizens of our planet. A crime has/is being committed, one serious enough, we should demand the death penalty for those responsible for it.

We have very reasonable evidence,  now shared with us by what we believe to be impeccable sources, however, and I want to admit this right here in now, we are not investigative reporters, we are concerned citizens and activist. However, truth be when I tell you, we have friends who are and they know friends who are. We have networks, and websites and ways of getting information today, and sharing information right now, that are changing the way, The Power Brokers, whoever they might be, wherever they might live or soon hide, we are changing the way the Power Brokers are forced to do business and we are adapting as quickly as they are changing. Goodness and Goodwill will prevail over Evil, Injustice and Greed.

The Story Begins Here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baxter_International

All we ask is that if our message is real enough for you, if it
hits a nerve, as it did in us, all we ask is that you pass the
word, make our links and our message go viral as quickly
as possible so those being forced to make decisions about
what to do regarding the vaccines and the Purported
Pandemic can get the information they need to protect their
love ones, and themselves.

Written on Letters to the Editor: Oct. 31, 2009:
I admit, some of what she says is questionable but then I read
these post...
stitchnsew (4 days ago)

Everyone Please listen to this woman.I had a Swine Flu Shot
in 1976 as we were told it was necessary and it was a lie. This
lady is absolutely correct they were stopped after three weeks
because so many became sick.I developed very major health
problems 21 yrs .later just like she said happened including
ConjestiveHeartFail, ChronicKidneyDisease,Diabetes,
Hypertensive,Mylepomia.mmcrosbie (4 days ago) Show Hide

Just because someone gets health problems years later, does
not mean it was caused by the Swine Flu Vaccine. (I am
considering what this lady is saying, but am not on either side
of the argument. I think I will possibly not get the Swine flu
vaccine, but will get the regular flu shot that I have taken for
about 15 years now and I no longer get bronchitis like I did for
many years prior to getting the flu shot. I could go on and on,
but there is no room here.....

tippy1000 (4 days ago) Show Hide

I cannot imagine anyone even considering taking the vaccine.
There is so much information out there telling us the same thing
over and over again -the vaccine is completely useless. All is
does is make billions for BIG PHARMA and create endless
health problems - some you cannot even begin to imagine until
years down the road.
  • October 31, 2009
  • 4:24 a.m.
Written on Letters to the Editor: Oct. 31, 2009:
I have recently heard of a death, locally involving this flu.
Why are we not being told about it, where are the articles?

It's time the RS does a survey of the local hospitals and
schools and gives us the news.

What is happening here in our community regarding the
swine flu?

I have serious questions regarding this vaccine.

Why were the manufactures given protection from liability
regarding deaths that the vaccine may cause?

Please note:  I add the following links as one of the 
first sources I found, that started describing the vaccine 
in a negative way. 

This women also thought, I'm told, that she was taken 
hostage by aliens, so she is easily discounted, however 
the search went on and what we discovered I think you'll 
agree is cause for Great Concern.

We're talking on a World Wide Health Organizational
Level

Why mercury in some shots and none in others?


Written on Shasta County's H1N1 vaccine designated for those considered most vulnerable:
I know...I had been hearing over the internet for several
weeks now, that the vaccine could be harmful..and all of
a sudden last night for the first time on channel 7 I hear
about the Mercury.

Now I find out the pharmas are all protected against any
lawsuits if harm comes from the vaccine.

Wonder why they felt they needed that and I have to ask,
why was this protection given to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgyak...
More cause for concern, I believe

We are offering the following blessing of protection to 
those that come to this site, learn and understand the 
information and who might decide to help us spread it 
around the planet to other concerned citizens and 
organizations.  We fully understand that Prayer is, or 
is not, a personal thing.

It is not important that you believe as we do, pray as we
do, to a higher power or not. We are not here to judge you
or change you, only inform you and the following is a gift
anyway. Take it or leave it. We suggest you pray along if
you will. Because we know our fight is not against just
man or his lust and greed for money and power only.
We know there are other forces at work.

You should know it too. It would be crazy knowing these
things, as we do, if we did not warn you in advance.

Dear Lord, hear our prayers for all that visit these 
pages and receive this information in  the spirit it was 
intended. We add this blessing to all that might hear 
of this information,  as well as any efforts they 
may choose to make or not to help spread this message 
to those who need it now Lord.



This morning, as I dress for battle...I put on my helmet 
of salvation...to help protect my mind from the evil 
that prevails and abounds around me. To help protect 
the thoughts that might bind me some way from your 
work lord. I thank you for your gift of wisdom lord and 
for the brain you have provided me with and the 
knowledge you have provided my spirit with and for the 
faith that reminds me lord, that no matter what horrors 
my eyes see, my faith gives and reinforces the 
knowledge that I am already saved, wrapped in your 
arms, everything is in your care and working toward good.

I put on my breastplate of righteousness to protect myself 
from their arrows of accusation, or lies, false information 
or misinformation, that they may spread because they fear 
what they do not know or understand or have not asked to 
receive. Their evil arrows bounce off my protected chest, 
back towards them, as you promised and I praise you for 
that protection and wonder, as they must, of awesome powers 
I still do not fully understand, yet my experience has proven 
over and over, again and again, exist. Thank you for helping 
me maintain a heart of kindness, love for my fellow man and 
justice. Let not their injustice be my own lord.

I pick up my shield of faith lord and with it your protection 
from the evil of the world, evil that might erode my spirit or 
resolve. I only now, after years, am beginning to realize the 
power of this shield, as it continues to grow, I am able to 
accomplish more and more, withless and less. I am humbled 
before you and wonder why it's taken me so long to fully 
understand its power...but knowing now, these things happen
in your time...not my own.

I wrap my hand around the sword of your spirit and your 
words now, in my spirit, and in my heart and lift it toward 
you in praise and honor. I understand that the spiritual 
swords and words can only be used to fight spiritual battles, 
but these battles are raging here and there and that one 
day soon, all battles, wars, greed, sin, horror and pain will 
will cease and there will be peace on earth...as there is in 
heaven. I thank you for all these gifts lord, I ask them for 
all my friends, love ones and especially for my enemies...
In your time Lord and in your name, Jesus. Amen

Thanks For The Visit, More Soon-Global Activist





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment